Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nice Surprise

What a nice surprise today as I walked into the office. I recently did some wedding destination invitations for a very nice couple, Dima & Ken. They were so pleased with our service and the way their invitations came out that they sent us a $50 gift certificate to a SPA! So very kind of them!

I absolutely love my job, and this is what really pays off, making future brides and grooms happy and their wedding planning experience enjoyable.

Dima and Ken has an online poetry website, Love Poems & Quotes. I invite you to check it out. Perhaps you will find a special poem to include in your wedding invitations!

*****

Dim & Ken,

I enjoyed very much working with you on your invitations from beginning to end. Thank you very much for your thoughtful gift, I will definitely put the gift certificate to good use! Have fun at your destination wedding and best wishes in your marriage!

xoxo
Caryn

*****


.

1 comment:

Anto said...

Dima is my sister and I saw the wedding invitations. They are simply very artistic and beautiful! Congratulations on the good job!