Monday, November 19, 2007

Thank You from CLAIHR

I am very glad to learn that CLAIHR and the guests of the Fundraiser Quiz Night enjoyed the table cards!

Dear Ms. Lim,

My name is Fadi Yachoua. I am an executive member of Canadian Lawyers for International Human Rights at the University of Ottawa. I am emailing you to thank you for your work and support of our fundraiser that was held a few weeks ago. The table signs/cards you made were beautiful. They were a perfect addition to the decorations and fit perfectly within our theme. Many of the law students and practitioners in attendance enjoyed the facts you included, especially the one in relation to Antarctica and the list of nations that are contesting territorial control over the Antarctic! (:

Again, thank you for your contribution and effort. I wish you all the best with your work and business.

Kind regards,
Fadi Yachoua
CLAIHR U of O Chapter
.

No comments: