Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

How many of you actually write and mail (or give out) Christmas cards to your friends and family? It's really too bad people don't often write Christmas cards anymore. I just love receiving Christmas cards when my friends actually put in the time to write me one. It says a lot when they take the time to do that.

Every Christmas I make 50-70 Christmas cards to give out to my friends. They tell me they look forward to my handmade Christmas cards every year. All my Christmas cards have a handmade element to them. Here are the ones I made this year with hand-drawn gold accents on the front of each card.





We also gave out our save-the-dates with each Christmas card and everyone loved the idea! It sets the tone for our wedding and it allows people to make plans ahead of time so that they can be sure not to make any plans to be out-of-town for your wedding.

* Images courtesy of A Timeless Celebration.
.

No comments: