Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thank You from a Bride & Groom

I always love it when my brides and grooms email me after their wedding with photos from their Big Day. Their photographer took a photo of the invitation I had created for them... and here is my absolutely stunning bride and her handsome husband! Photo by Sophie Asselin.

Dear Caryn,
I am writing to you following our July 5th wedding held at Parc Jean-Drapeau, in Montreal.
Pierre-AndrĂ© and I wanted to express how beautiful we thought the invitations were. We had chosen colors and a model that we felt would set the tone for this once in a lifetime event, and your artistry helped to launch what would be one of the most memorable days for us yet!
I have added a photograph taken by our photographer, Sophie Asselin, of your invitation.
Thank you once again for helping to make this most wonderful day, simply perfect.

H-A D & P-A M




.

No comments: