Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Decor & Floral Course in Toronto

I finally had time to look through the many photos I took in Toronto. Here's the first batch of the photos from the Decor and Floral Class I took last month. I had so much fun and learned so much. I highly recommend this course to anyone who has the slightest interests in decorations or floral design. This is a great introduction class.
























Don't you just love all the vibrant colors??!


Stay tuned for Part Deux of my Toronto trip: Canada Blooms.
.

4 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

LOVE these pics!

Floral Course said...

Wow, those are some beautiful floral designs. I agree that taking a floral course is definitely a good idea for anyone interested in enhancing their design skills.

Studio By Fariza said...

Hey! You mentioned about the course in Toronto, I would like to know the name of the institution since I'm looking to do a basic decor and floral course for wedding and other events! Thanks..

Caryn - A Timeless Celebration said...

Hi!

The course was through The Wedding Decorators Inc. Sherisse is wondering and she gives a lot of tips. Make sure you ask a lot of questions and bring your camera!

http://www.theweddingdecorators.ca/Training_decor_training.html