Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memories are Forever

Whenever I pull out my grandparents' black and white photos, I wish I can pass them on to my children and grandchildren so that they can pass onto their next generation. Unfortunately, photos fade away and can easily be damaged. How can I maintain these memories forever? While planning my own wedding a little more than a year ago, I discovered this unique way of inscribing a photo into a diamond. This new nanotechnology is a process that permanently inscribes high-resolution photos on any diamond or other gemstone without changing the purity or the value of the diamond.



Here's a peek at what my inscription looks like in my diamond... this picture doesn't do it justice! The actual image has a higer quality than what you see here.



I am proud to announce that A Timeless Celebration has become the first authorized dealer in Canada to offer this unique diamond inscription service to our customers. By ordering through us, you will receive a 2% discount on this very unique service that will surely be something you can brag about!


For more information and FAQs, you can visit the official Gemory website.


Images courtesy of Gemory LLC.


** UPDATE - March 11 PRESS RELEASE

.

No comments: