Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow! It's so not like me. I haven't posted in more than 10 days!! I'm sorry for being away! I have been super busy, had to finish up my 2008 weddings and this week I'm busy busy busy preparing for the Wedding Show taking place this weekend at Bonaventure. I was (still am!) very sad that I couldn't even find time to make Christmas cards =( It was the first year without handmade Christmas cards. Boo! Hopefully next Christmas I can fit the tradition back into my schedule.

I will blog again after the wedding show, but just wanted to pop in here for a sec to finally say HAPPY NEW YEAR and that I'm still alive!

To all my readers, best wishes in 2009 and CONGRATULATIONS to all the brides and grooms. Have fun planning your special day!

See you next week! Or maybe see you at the show, booth 724. If you're in Montreal, come by to get your discount!

.

No comments: