Monday, September 29, 2008

Play Dress Up!

Wow, I just spent an hour playing dress up! Are you having a difficult time picturing what your wedding party will look like? Are you still choosing your theme colors? You don't need to take anymore guesses when you have David's Bridal's "Dress Your Wedding". You can virtually have the bride, groom and (up to) 8 people in your bridal party all dressed up in the colors and the accessories you are considering.

Even though my wedding is over [sniff], I tired to recreate my bridal party! Here's what I came up with...



I think this tool is especially helpful if your maid of honor and your bridesmaids are wearing different styles of dresses, you can see the outcome right away with Dress Your Wedding. You can even choose from their different styles of wraps, capes, jewelries, boutonnieres and much more!

Have fun!

.

No comments: