Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nicole Wong Cake Toppers

Nicole W Clark creates the cutest and most original cake toppers ever! I absolutely love every single one of her creations, you must check out her Gallery and the Extras that she creates. There's an amazing amount of fine details and hard work that goes into each of the polymer clay people and even pets!

Not only can you use these mini-people as a unique topper for your wedding cake, you can use it as home decor after the event. Your guests will surely be wowed! Just had the best family vacation ever? Why not send Nicole W Clark a photo of the family to commemorate the fun and special times? The mini-people can add a special touch to your living room.

*all images courtesy of Nicole W Clark.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello all you happy couples out there! I just wanted to share some new pictures of my mini-couples with everyone on my website, www.nicolewclark.com.

I currently still have a few spaces left for the fall and summer of 2008, and would love to be a part of your big day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!